Morning folks I got a message from the Nathan the lad I captured on the ocean a couple of weeks ago on his jetski. So he is heading out onto the sea at 9 this morning and I have been asked to take some images of the moment.
I am a bit curious about the lighting and this early with the Sun very low and where the launch area is I am not sure if the sun will be out or the light be great for this yet another challenge.
Lens choice, do I use my 200-600 or get a stop more light and use my 100-400 but sacrifice the reach. Well if I post later then I got the questions right.
Questions i ask are.
- What Shutter Speed to capture a jetski, a big subject.
- What lens 100-400 or 200-600
- What focus are Centre or Zone.
- Position up on the bank or low to the water.
- Background dark banking
Safety is a concern.
- Muddy banks
- Slippery all round the jetty
- Low Tide or High tide.